Will This Tank Be Big Enough?

strangeworld2002

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
266
Reaction score
10
Points
18
Location
Cheshire, UK
Hi,

I am thinking of purchasing a new tank, the size of the tank is:

72 x 24 x 24" it will be from Wharf Aquatics and it holds just under 600 litres.

I was thinking of stocking it with 1 Arowana and 1 Oscar would this tank be Ok for this?
 
Arowanas need an 8ft tank to grow to full potential, and i wouldn't mix one with an oscar if a fight broke out it would end in a death i'm afraid.

You could get the oscar though they only need a minimum of 300litres.
 
You could get 5 or 6 baby oscars and let 2 pair off, rehome the remaining 4 or return to the lfs. Then breed them :drool:

Or give me the tank and I'll do it :hyper:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top