Will It Run?

GAB99

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
sorry for having 3 active threads at the same time but i hope that will go down to one after the chat and this one is dealt with :)

anyway im getting star craft II so i can play with my friend who i might not see face to face again as we are far far away from each other, idk however if i can play the game on my current CPU (the 5 yr old) which is an inspiron E1405 with:

Processor: Intel Yonah Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz/2MB L2 Cache)
Hard Drive: 80 GB SATA @ 5400RPM (manufactured by Hitachi)
Screen: 14.1" WXGA+ UltaSharp Widescreen with TrueLife (1440 x 900)
Graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
RAM: 1.0GB DDR2 SDRAM @533 MHz (2 x 512MB)
Optical Drive: 24x CD-RW/DVD-ROM
Battery: 6-cell lithium ion
Wireless: Dell 1390 Mini Card 802.11 b/g (54 Mbps)
Weight: 5.3 lbs
Dimensions: 1.5" (H) x 13 " (W) x 9.6" (D)
Ports/Slots: 1 IEEE 1394 (FireWire), 4 Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0), 5-in-1 removable memory card reader, VGA monitor out port, S-video out, RJ-45 Ethernet LAN, RJ-11 modem, ExpressCard 54mm, headphone/speaker jack, microphone connector

can i run the game?? the farthest i got was SPORE but it had some color issues on the animals during the creature stage....

and will i also be able to redownload the star craft game once i switch CPUs? and will those run the game as well??

I highly doubt it, and if it does run at all, it will run terrible.

do you think itll run on any of the other two computers im thinking about?

http://systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

go on that and find starcraft 2 on the drop down list it will tell you if you can run it and if not what you need to upgrade :)

ash

http://systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

go on that and find starcraft 2 on the drop down list it will tell you if you can run it and if not what you need to upgrade :)

ash

if this works and it doesnt infect my cpu im so using this for now on :lol:

thanks a bunch!

a **** it cant run!! now i have to use on of my parents cpus :(

does anyone know if you can download the game multiple ties on different cpus??

i dont know nothing about cpu's what i do know is that site is totally legit and game developers recommend it :)

ash

i dont know nothing about cpu's what i do know is that site is totally legit and game developers recommend it :)

ash

yes i aggree, to bad i have to use my parents cpus tho :X

then again this cpu runs spore yet the site says im under reqs, at the same spot where i cant play SCII but im missing different stuff, i might still try it on this one but if not o well :lol:

give it a try its not going to be bang on as the requirements on the box are never bang on either you can always run games on systems lower than the minimum and recommended :p

ash

give it a try its not going to be bang on as the requirements on the box are never bang on either you can always run games on systems lower than the minimum and recommended :p

ash

yeah lol idc about grapics and colors too much unless they are really annoying or really apparent, i didnt mind in spore as it was only the creaturesplus some of them looked better that way :p

im the opposite to you i love pretty pictures :D

unless it has a good solid story line to keep me interested it has to look pretty lol!

ash

Most reactions

Back