I have a 180l juwel vision running a fluval 307 canister filter with spray bar & 2 air stones. I have switched out all my fake plants for real today after quickly realising that natural is the way to go. I have a large piece of mopani with annubias, microsorium & moss along the branches being delivered on Monday & some wood stone.
My current stocking is as follows
3 honey gouramis
6 cardinal tetra
12 cherry barbs
4 lemon tetra (2 recently passed)
I’m interested in a clean up crew/bottom dwelling fish. I obviously don’t want to be over stocked. What would people reccomend?
My current stocking is as follows
3 honey gouramis
6 cardinal tetra
12 cherry barbs
4 lemon tetra (2 recently passed)
I’m interested in a clean up crew/bottom dwelling fish. I obviously don’t want to be over stocked. What would people reccomend?
Attachments
-
D8A722F5-2A69-4606-A201-AB1863EA6970.webp385.1 KB · Views: 177 -
9AF75F0A-294F-4497-9790-CA05F38A741D.webp358 KB · Views: 144 -
D21E8B4B-958E-466E-8B5B-5D97BFA4FB20.webp427.2 KB · Views: 172 -
8EA1768F-4BF0-4C79-9857-AEB01C1E9DD8.webp64.1 KB · Views: 213 -
2843622D-3552-42AD-8822-D49EDB776B86.webp374 KB · Views: 154








