Will Bettas Eat Guppy Fry?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

and i'm thinking of buying a betta, but i just want to make sure he'll eat gupppy fry, because i have way to many of them, but if he doesn't then he'll just be another waste of space[ i love them--but i don't have the space]

best thing to do is to leave the guppys in there many tank as some people have already stated as it maybe the most effective and less crule. it is best to leave it to the other tank mates to take out the unwanted fry before they can even grow. i had 50 unwanted guppys sadly since i already got 150 so i just left them in the main tank and i haven't got any more ever since and that was 12 moth ago. any way i sold most of my guppys away now so i might start breeding them again. for those of you who are thing about making profit on selling guppy think agian because there not worth any more than $0.30-$0.60 to most local fish stores around austrlia anyway because they are just to easy to breed.
:good:

ay ay ay... now this is a thread worth mentioning the original post date.

This is a very old discussion and the relevancy of giving your advice is a bit negligible at this point.

no worries trying to help out and give good info to other members. just take note of when the thread was started. I've posted in a super out dated thread b4 and was oblivious. It happens.

regardless, thx for sharing ur experience.

Most reactions

Back