Wierd Website

Helen G

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Cheshire
I was looking at tweb for unusual tanks (my fave!) And came across this web site. It's picture heavy but well worth a look.

(It does have about 4 pics of fish tanks, so valid in this secion :D )
 
After been on that site for 1 min, my pc crashed :S
 
Mine crashed too I had to turn it off stupid link.
 
Sorry peeps, have removed link to stop it happening again.

Wierd, I had no problems with it
 
Tried it again just to confirm it was that site thyat crashed my pc and same happened again, CRASHED...

Delete link imo
 
Never try things twice steady lol.
 
Already have done. Shame though it was a fab website with some fantastic conceptual designs (non-fish tank related ones:D )
 
Never try things twice steady lol.

Yeah lol, but i needed to confirm it for myself cos if it wasnt that site, then it was something else unknown and i would have had to find the prob lol
 
Your like one of those people...............touch something hot, then touch it again just to check (I do it too) :lol:
 
Your like one of those people...............touch something hot, then touch it again just to check (I do it too) :lol:

Im one of those people who falls off a motorbike on a slippery corner, and stupidly enough lol, fall off at same corner on the way back :lol: (and thats a true story lol)
 
it didnt crash for me :crazy:

but those coffee table tanks are horrible. stressed fish, crap filtration.... yet another worthless gimmick.
 
it didnt crash for me :crazy:

but those coffee table tanks are horrible. stressed fish, crap filtration.... yet another worthless gimmick.

my m8 has one and its amazing, fish have been in it for ages and the filter system is spot on...

Have you actually experienced having one then?
 
They do look good. I must admit! I suppose if you keep on top of them and maybe mod them to you own specs
 

Most reactions

Back
Top