Whoo Heee!

jourdy288

Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Behind a little bubbling cave.
Not only has my first female guppy given birth, so has my second! Some seem blonde, others brunette (call me crazy, but) it's really amazing! It's nice, your having a bum day, and a cute little fishy swims up to the glass... Anything like this ever happen to you?

Well, I've finally finished my trailer for The Betta 2! It's right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYrVJH46j_c

Anyhow, hope you enjoy it!
 
LMAO! that video was.. :)

It's eating the eggs/fry?

Still, what about the parent of the eggs? What happens to it.
 
Just found these, but I'll have to check back sometime, when it's not the wee early hours of the morning and I can have sound on.
Figures, I could really use a giggle about now...
 
Anyone else?

Interesting video if you like Bettas which I don't but the choice of music is a little odd. No music would give your vid a documentary type feel and put it above the million or so other videos of fish tanks with music blaring in the background on you tube.

But who cares what I think. If you had fun making it then thats whats important. :good:
 
OK, I see where you're coming from. Maybe if I show something about Bettas with problems that could work, or maybe a group of females argueing, like a new Betta sorority. If you mean the music in the very beginning, I won't be using that. No, but I will be using music to fit each scene. Thank you :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top