Who Else Forgot?

BenPursglove

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Derbyshire, UK
So there I am strolling past my community tank expecting to see my fish and <shock> the tanks all dark.

Checked the power strip - not that, checked the fuse board - all good, then as I'm getting off the step ladders (fuse board in cupboard high up) I realise the clocks went forward for British Summertime last night and I didn't change the timer. :blink: D'oh!

So thought it would be fun to see who else forgot too, or maybe this post just reminded you :fun:
 
So there I am strolling past my community tank expecting to see my fish and <shock> the tanks all dark.

Checked the power strip - not that, checked the fuse board - all good, then as I'm getting off the step ladders (fuse board in cupboard high up) I realise the clocks went forward for British Summertime last night and I didn't change the timer. :blink: D'oh!

So thought it would be fun to see who else forgot too, or maybe this post just reminded you :fun:

Cheers for reminding me lol

I shall change them all now :P
 
this happened to me a few weeks ago in the states when we changed our clocks....lights werent on at their usual time and i looked at everything and it took me a minute to realize about the timers. so you are not alone (boy did i feel foolish tho)/
cheers
 
Both our clocks automatically set themselves based on a signal from the atomic clock at Rugby (so it's not possible for me to "forget" to change them), but I do need to go and change the timer switches =)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top