Who Do You Support ?

The Eagles !!!!

god i used to watch them years ago when i was living in Leatherhead.

Trying to think of the winger they had, small coloured guy but what a player....

plus i used to watch them when playing against Brighton !!!!! what a day lmao

vince hillair ???

i was about to suggest there was a lot of glory supporters on here :)P) but then i saw the last 2 clubs and i thought...

god there are some people who are suffering more than me :p :lol:

:rofl: Yes a lot of suffering, season ticket holder and marine tank owner YES I am mad :blush:

Lord Fishheart, I never thought of that :blush: must be fate!!!!! :cool:

i was about to suggest there was a lot of glory supporters on here :)P) but then i saw the last 2 clubs and i thought...

god there are some people who are suffering more than me :p :lol:

:rofl: Yes a lot of suffering, season ticket holder and marine tank owner YES I am mad :blush:

Lord Fishheart, I never thought of that :blush: must be fate!!!!! :cool:

What did you think of super leon clarke then?

glory supporter....................being a watford fan i dont think so...its painfull!

week in, week out we are very poor....bring back graham taylor and elton john :rolleyes: hahaha

He was great when he first came to us scoring 5 in 5 I believe, but unfortunately he seemed to lose interest in us and honestly, stopped putting in the effort. so he went back to you, I don't think he ever really wanted to sign for us. Shame because I think he is good player and could have been good for us.

He was great when he first came to us scoring 5 in 5 I believe, but unfortunately he seemed to lose interest in us and honestly, stopped putting in the effort. so he went back to you, I don't think he ever really wanted to sign for us. Shame because I think he is good player and could have been good for us.

im glad you didnt sign him, hes starting to prove his doubters (ALL our fans :lol:) wrong...been playing really well in the past few games and scored some good goals. He's got a bad attitude though and when he cant be bothered he REALLY cant be bothered

Sorry, but just have to say Well done Southend great day, great result, look forward to replay :good:

Always been a Gooner :D Always will.

Ohhhhhhhh to be
Ohhhhhhhh to be
a
Gooner
Gooner

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back