Who Do You Support ?

Leeds United: When i was just a little boy, i asked my mother what should i be, should i be chelsea should i be Leeds? here's what she said to me, wash your mouth out son, and go get your father's gun, and shoot the chelsea scum, shoot the chelsea scum. WE HATE CHELSEA, WE HATE CHELSEA!

Manutd fan here.

For the record 'I CAN'T STAND RONALDO', Even though he scored over 40 goals for us last season :look: He spends more time on the floor than on his feet. He is a good player but we all could do without the diving.

Berbatov and rooney are gona do it for us this season :good: we just gotta kick HULL out of the top 5 first :crazy: :lol:

what they doing up there anyway?!

been liverpool fan now since i was 7 years old (thats 1975 to you makes me old lol !!!!) and was going to the matches back in 80's till 1991 but still go to the matches when i can when the wife lets me that is !!

For me it's Lyon! :)

Je préfère St. Etienne
icon_neener.gif

Seriously though,

Juventus are my team :good:

the mighty Hornets

WATFORD FC :)

season ticket holder for a good few years....its painfull... :D

however we do have frank lampard senior on side now, so who knows......

i was about to suggest there was a lot of glory supporters on here :)P) but then i saw the last 2 clubs and i thought...

god there are some people who are suffering more than me :p :lol:

The Mighty and one and only super reds

Liverpool FC.

Family is from Bootle and are red, uncle is a toffee although he works at both anfield and that other place.

Live in Derby and work with Derby County FC as well as Forest, so that is always interesting lmao

Need i say more ???

DSC00997.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back