White Bugs

bbicknell

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
WE HAVE JUST NOTICED LOTS OF VERY SMALL WHITE WORMEY BUGS, THESE ARE STUCK TO THE FISH TANK GLASS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME EGGS DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THEM OR WHAT THEY MAY BE? ANY ONES HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AS I HAVE HAD FISH FOR YEARS AND NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE
 
Planaria

is harmless to your fish, & is a good indicator of poor water quality
Make sure you vacuum your gravel well.
Also, cut your feedings back to once a day for now.
These are quite common when a tank is being overfed.

The best way to get rid of them is is vacuming, waterchanges, and taking away thier food source (what your probably overfeeding)
this is what i think it is
 
Planaria

is harmless to your fish, & is a good indicator of poor water quality
Make sure you vacuum your gravel well.
Also, cut your feedings back to once a day for now.
These are quite common when a tank is being overfed.

The best way to get rid of them is is vacuming, waterchanges, and taking away thier food source (what your probably overfeeding)
this is what i think it is
than you for your advice i will try that.
 
Planaria

is harmless to your fish, & is a good indicator of poor water quality
Make sure you vacuum your gravel well.
Also, cut your feedings back to once a day for now.
These are quite common when a tank is being overfed.

The best way to get rid of them is is vacuming, waterchanges, and taking away thier food source (what your probably overfeeding)
this is what i think it is


agreed :good:
 
Going to say it once more, agreed. :lol:




For some reason mine will come and go. I had a tank once when I lived in the Cayman Islands and I couldn't get rid of all the Planaria no matter what I did- even copper/salt!!


In my Discus tank I had some when I first started it up, but they are gone now, all I have are these weird water fleas. :shout:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top