Which Of These Fish Should Go Into My New Tank First?

Ed, does your tank have a gap at the back to run tubing in and out, or does it have a closed lid?. You may be best off getting a small external filter. Have a look at zooplus.co.uk; they're usually one of the cheapest around for externals.
 
Galaxy rasboras are little dinky things. They other fish will pick them off. They are sensitive to water aswell ( from what i have heard)
 
hmm, no i believe bolivian rams are bigger than blue rams. which grow to 3 inch max.

im waiting to get some blue rams for my 48ltr and i have only just got away with it. im not sure they would be too happy in a 34ltr. any chance you would be able to get a bigger tank? :dunno:

x

they are a pain these small tanks, we have such trouble stocking them correctly, i should now, it has taken me about 3 months too finally now what im looking for x


Yes I hadnt realised how restrictive the tank size can be! Thanks for your advice on this though, you will have to show me a picture of your rams when you get them to make me jealous!:)

dwarf gourami are very sensative I lost 5 quickly from a fungal infection to the head :(

I have the same arcadia as you i believe and the filter is proberbly not good enough for rams or dwarf gorami, I have a betta and a plec in mine and thats how its staying lol, until i move the plec into a 90L tank when hes big enough to stand up for himself.

I would upgrade the filter to the fluval 1+ or 2+ or even the new U series although i haven't used the smaller ones only the U3 but i like it and it has different flow options for deep water mid water and top water.

I know thats not very useful but given u some things to think about,

hollandA

Thanks for that, good to hear from somone with the same tank as me - will check that filter out.

Galaxy rasboras are little dinky things. They other fish will pick them off. They are sensitive to water aswell ( from what i have heard)


sounds like the rasboras were a bad choice too! Thanks for your input.

Ed, does your tank have a gap at the back to run tubing in and out, or does it have a closed lid?. You may be best off getting a small external filter. Have a look at zooplus.co.uk; they're usually one of the cheapest around for externals.


Its closed lid. I will check zooplus out, thanks alot:)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top