Which Is Best Internal Filter

julioarca

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So here I am, 2 external filters down the line and still searching.

Had a Rena xp2 but it leaked so off it went.....sooooo got a new Fluval 305 external....works brill BUT, too noisy for wifey (front room tank location)..it will have to go sooooo....

Next step is an internal filter but which one?

Seen some SunSun ones on e-bay with built in UV light....would this be useful or not.....Now if the wife was deaf.....long live fluval.

Cheers
 
The eheims really are silent. I have mine in my bedroom and I can't hear it from inside the cabinet.

Ryan
 
I'm curious as to what was noisy. Was it the filter unit itself, or the outflow back into the tank? All of my fluvals are silent as the grave.
 
I'm curious as to what was noisy. Was it the filter unit itself, or the outflow back into the tank? All of my fluvals are silent as the grave.

the filter itself, even onece all the air was out
 

Most reactions

Back
Top