Which Corys Do You Have?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I've had my lone guy for almost two years and have never seen another.

This Old Spouse said:
I've had my lone guy for almost two years and have never seen another.
I'd better snap him up quick then ;)

20 of a small kind of C.Aeneus (+ 30 young ones hatched two weeks ago)
8 bigger kind of C.Aeneus
8 C.Aeneus albino
8 C.Paleatus
13 C.Panda
2 habrosus (getting 10 more soon) : my favos
9 C.Pygmaeus

Did a bid yesterday on 4 Leucomelas which was accepted. Trying to get some more.

I've got 1 albino, 1 bronze and 1 peppered. Getting a bigger tank in a couple of days so going to get more of each :D

I haven't counted recently but think I'm around the 60 mark + fry spread over 8 species

Cory fry!!! My big mama green cory laid eggs again yesterday :) But this time, I actually watched her spawn with one of my black venezuelans for one of the batches! Any idea if these two can mate or everyone was just worked up :hey: ???

Any idea how the fry would turn out? 
huh.png

No idea but you mustn't let them get into the trade, you'll either have to keep any survivors or cull them

None at the moment but I hope to get some Corydoras pygmaeus, hastatus or habrosus at some point soon :)

I have:

6 Peppers (mix of long fin and short fin)
6 Pygmaeus
4 Pandas
3 Bronze (will be 4 soon)
2 Hastatus (always looking for more to add to the group -- LFS only had 2 when I got them :(  )

frapadoodle said:
If not mistaken both are aneaus.

I know there is an all black variation of c. aeneus , but there is actually a black venezuelan as well. They're darker in body with rusty colored fins. There's so much confusion about these little cories, who knows!!! We'll see how this turns out though :)
Lillefishy said:
No idea but you mustn't let them get into the trade, you'll either have to keep any survivors or cull them
I would keep any hybrids.. kill....cory....babies!!! :blink:
Which dwarf species would everyone recommend for a 10g???

Boy Band Formation of my Greens, and photobombed by a trilli :)

(sorry for the reflection)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back