Which Corys Do You Have?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Hi

I am new to TFF

I have 3 Trilineatus, 1 Melini, and aprox 15 Tril eggs

I would love to get more Melini's but they are hard to find here but I am hoping to find some soon!

I have 1 female peppered Cory and 1 male emerald and those two breed but I have never gotten fry from them them and I have 1 young albino an  I don't know what gender it is but I hope  it's a boy
Any ideas on how to determine gender in medium sized but still no  fully grown cities would  love to know how too
Thanks

greenmumma141 said:
Hello and welcome Salbelle
smile.png

Hi Greenmumma141
biggrin.png

wee update!!! found another Melini (and something else Dobbies said was a melini) so bringing me to 3 tril, 2 mel, 1 i dunno looks like a melini x pepper perhaps and at last count 22 eggs just hatched out yesterday and I have seen at least another 10 more eggs in the tank this morning before work that might be Harequin food by the time I get home from work... so yeah... is there such a thing as too many cory's?
confused.gif

I've got around 50 corys now, mostly albinos, albino/gold laser cross, gold lasers, a C.142, and sterbais.

frapadoodle said:

I've got around 50 corys now, mostly albinos, albino/gold laser cross, gold lasers, a C.142, and sterbais.
I don't like you.

muahaha..... 

I was just thinking about if any of my cories could cross breed? I noticed my biggest trillineatus has gotten very plump :) I have green c. aeneus, trilli's, pandas, black venezuelans and one sterbai.  

Salbelle said:

Hi Greenmumma141
biggrin.png

wee update!!! found another Melini (and something else Dobbies said was a melini) so bringing me to 3 tril, 2 mel, 1 i dunno looks like a melini x pepper perhaps and at last count 22 eggs just hatched out yesterday and I have seen at least another 10 more eggs in the tank this morning before work that might be Harequin food by the time I get home from work... so yeah... is there such a thing as too many cory's?
confused.gif

I find dobbies to label things wrong lol. I got my trilineatus from there, they were labelled as delphax. I went today and they had gorgeous long fin peppers that the man said were deformed
confused.gif
I am going on tuesday to get some. They also had a single ambiacus in the schwartz tank! I was so tempted but walked away. At £5.99 each for the shwartz it adds up esp when 6 is the magic number.

I have 4 bronze-their eggs hatched today
5 albino
2 panda who came free in a bag of free endler fry lol
2 melini which I won at an auction only an hour ago! 

The LFS I go to, to get my live food (who made a booboo and gave me the pandas) have green brochis in. I might get some of them too, they seem to be a bit price at £7 each though.

This Old Spouse said:
1. I wish I could shop at that LFS.

2. I WANT THAT AMBIACUS!!!

It was just there, I was so tempted but there was only 1. If he's still there when I go next week (I am so sad I always go on a friday it's the highlight of my day :p ) I will be having him!

Most reactions

Back