Where To Get Killies In N.i?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

micko

drive it like you stole it.
Reaction score
After doing a good bit of research I think I'm ready. Trouble is I cannot seem to find them in Northern Ireland. Can anyone help me?

grosvenor tropicals lisburn :) 8pound a pair i think it was i seen last dnt no what type mind you... they were yellow with bit of red if that helps LOL

What are you looking for Micko...specific
atb
C

Were would you find Gardneri Killifish in N.I? Was in grosvenor tropicals yesterday and didn't see any

have found eggs online but dont think i am up to raising them as i dont have much time with work and all.

have found eggs online but dont think i am up to raising them as i dont have much time with work and all.

probably a few people on here would be able to help you out more i dont really know much about killies but i did look into raising them from eggs and agree with you its too much of and effort especially time whys

probably a few people on here would be able to help you out more i dont really know much about killies but i did look into raising them from eggs and agree with you its too much of and effort especially time whys

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully someone will be along with some info

Seen some in PaH on Boucher road, Belfast yesterday. Don't recall what type though.
In seahorse aquariums, Dublin they have killifish on their web site plus deliver.

edit ah old OP

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back