Hi my other half has finally agreed for me to start planning to upgrade to a 6 foot tank - ideally we want a 6x2.5x2 foot tank - so guessing that is not a standard size so looking for a place to get it made in the UK anyone know a place or have a tank of that size?
Also any recommendations of external filters for this type of tank? Was thinking of running multiple Rena XP as I have used the XP3s in the past but anyone recommend any thing better?
Still fantasizing about the fish I'm going to be able to get for this - its going to be a good few months till this comes to fruition but I remember the chaos my old 90g was so want to be very very ready
thanks Wills
Also any recommendations of external filters for this type of tank? Was thinking of running multiple Rena XP as I have used the XP3s in the past but anyone recommend any thing better?
Still fantasizing about the fish I'm going to be able to get for this - its going to be a good few months till this comes to fruition but I remember the chaos my old 90g was so want to be very very ready
thanks Wills







