Inchworm
Li'l Ole Fish Lady
Has anyone ever had experience with buying fish online or by mail order? I've always been afraid to do this. I've been lucky to have excellent local fish shops so it was never necessary, but I know others are not so fortunate. Also, I've seen fish for sale online that I've never seen locally.
I'd like to find out how you've helped the fish recover from the shipping process and adjust to the new water, etc.
Were you happy with your purchases?
I'd like to find out how you've helped the fish recover from the shipping process and adjust to the new water, etc.
Were you happy with your purchases?
I've only had experience with one online site(a really reputable one), my problem was with the amount charged for shipping, which was $25.00. Now that amount covered as many fish as I wanted, and I did have friends who ordered fish too, but who's usually gonna buy enough fish to make it worth while?








