FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Bar on the beach

Attachments

• bar_on_beach.jpg
    bar_on_beach.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 87
I have just remembered the orange county chopper garage is in new york. :blink:

There must be a few orange counties in America.

chishnfips said:
KageBunshin said:
Rivermud76 said:
yeah, i would like to see some pics of San Diego.  While your at it, tell me of some things to do there.  I am 28 and single, if that helps with ideas of things to do...
I live in Orange County California, Where the weather is cool, The girls are hot, and the waves are totally awesome. B)
790031_-_Sunset_at_pier__Huntington_Beach__CA.jpg
cool orange county, :cool:

Have you ever seen or met the orange county chopper boys. They own a chopper fabrication garage.

i watch their show all the time its amazing what they do with those chopper bikes, I love it. :clap: :clap:
Those guys are from Orange County New York [ other side of the country ], But I think Jesse James [ Monster Garage ]might be somewhere in Cali .

Cool, i'll have to let everyone know when exactly I'm headed down. The company hasn't given me an exact date as of yet.. As for the dress code I don't think that'll be much of a problem. Thanks for the pics and ideas. I'll have to bookmark this thread so I can remember half of this..

I was born in the Philippines, but I now live in Toronto, Canada for about 10 years....I love it....except the winter when it's bitter cold.....and especially now that we don't have hockey.. :angry:

Most reactions

Back