Where Do I Put Him?!

lilacamy931

Starting again
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
3,475
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth, UK
Hi guys, found a new born lamp eye fry tonight, managed to get to him before the betta or other lamps did, he is in a large glass of water. I have three other lamp fry but they are bigger at about 4+ weeks old and there are pygmy cories, will he do ok in with them??
 
He should be fine. Have you got plants in that tank? Get some bunches of cabomba or a clump of riccia or java moss to float/lurk so he can hide in there.
 
Thanks lots guys! I have him floating in a tub at the mo (pretty large one) and will try him when at home after work tonight. There are lots of floating foxtail as well as other plants, so thanks may seem a good place (sorry about my idiotic post, my head wasnt screwed on at all) Thank you very much x
 

Most reactions

Back
Top