When You See Cruelty

catxx

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
SO FRUSTRATING

i just saw a man walk past my office on the opposite side of the road with a german shephard mix which paused to do a poo, the man wanted to carry on walking, turned round, shouted, smacked the dog HARD so it yelped and dragged him on up the hill.

the man looked like he'd do the same to you if you confronted him.

SO FRUSTRATING

i've never seen the man or the dog around before and am unlikely to again, they didn't look like Hampstead regulars.

ohhhh i wanted to smack the man with a brick and see how he felt.

GOD it's so frustrating!

:-( Some people should be banned for life keeping animals.

SO FRUSTRATING

i just saw a man walk past my office on the opposite side of the road with a german shephard mix which paused to do a poo, the man wanted to carry on walking, turned round, shouted, smacked the dog HARD so it yelped and dragged him on up the hill.

the man looked like he'd do the same to you if you confronted him.

SO FRUSTRATING

i've never seen the man or the dog around before and am unlikely to again, they didn't look like Hampstead regulars.

ohhhh i wanted to smack the man with a brick and see how he felt.

GOD it's so frustrating!

I second the brick motion! People are so mean ooooo it just makes me wanna..... Grr.
Well now I'm all wound up! Next time you see him gimma a call we'll kick his ass together!!!

Excuse me - how on earth is there any light to abuse of an innocent animal ?
Please explain ? I'm listening.....

i didn't find it very funny
i agree but life goes on.
Yeah and for some animals it doesn't when that abuse goes a step too far. Think carefully about your attitude there. It stinks and is shocking :grr:
sorry for un-making your day.
but do not put too much thought to it.
you have your own life anyway
:good:

Excuse me - how on earth is there any light to abuse of an innocent animal ?
Please explain ? I'm listening.....
i am finished with this.
focus at me and the next thing you know CFC is here.
i'm done.
off for the day.

i know what you are talking about some kids were winning gold fish at country usa and then stomping on them it made me sick my sister went and gave them a pice of her mind im not sure it did any good but at least they got an ear full :/

i actually just adopted a little chesapeake bay retriever mix from the shelter. he was thrown out of a moving car on a busy highway, which hurt his leg. my friend's boyfriend was at the gas station near where it happened, so he picked him up and took him to the vet. he got better, but they couldn't find a home for him, so they took him to the shelter. later, they told me about him. my australian shepherd was recently stolen (i believe), and so i felt compelled to give this dog a good home.

anyhow, we went to the shelter, and they told us we couldn't adopt him, because they wouldn't let people adopt dogs who weren't on the adoption floor, and they had no room for him, so they were putting him down (despite the fact that they had 20 open kennels and he is PERFECTLY adoptable!!!!) so my friend and i gave them a piece of our minds, and threw a fit and caused all sorts of protest. so they finally decided it wasn't worth it and gave him to me. his name is jack and he is the SWEETEST little booger i have ever met (and perhaps one of the worst-behaved :lol: he got kicked out of puppy training classes because he's too nutty!) anyhow, i love him to death. i'll get a pic up soon if anyone wants to see it.

but yeah, that shelter made me want to cry. apparently they are putting anything down that comes in (no matter what kind of dog it is), and we were watching dogs walk past us to get put down and stuff... it was terrible. heartbreaking, to be exact. :-(

my poor dog has scars where he was clearly abused, but he is the sweetest thing and you would never know he was abused. he's only 6 months old, so i am hoping that he won't remember what happened to him!

focus at me and the next thing you know CFC is here.

CFC would no doubt blame the dog and recommend poisoning.

Bloo, completely agree. Why do some blokes think they look macho and hard by joking about animal cruelty? Just makes them look like right tossers to me. :X

my australian shepherd was recently stolen (i believe), and so i felt compelled to give this dog a good home.

I got a bit curious when i read this, because i'm australian and have never heard of an australian shepherd.
I looked it up on the net, "While there are many theories as to the origin of the Australian Shepherd, the breed as we know it today developed exclusively in the United States." Which explains why! I thought at first maybe a different name for our blue and red cattle dogs, "blue merle (various shades of gray mixed with black patches)" which sounds like the blues, but on seeing pictures, very different, although possibly there's blue cattle dog in the breed.

Most reactions

Back