What's Your Four Favourite Films Of All Time ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Don't usually remember film titles but here are some:

- Ip Man I & II(has anyone here watched it :drool: )
- Transformers
- Titanic
- Sherlock Holmes
- Up
- 71 into the Fire
- The Cat Returns (animation)
- Helen the Baby Fox
- A Walk To Remember

cool hand luke,paul newman ,classic, shawshank redemption.morgan freeman. the score is good, theres to many good ones but they are 2 of my favourites

All great comedies above (except anchor man found it kinda boring)

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!

Dark Knight
8 mile
REC
Vacancy
Four brothers
Toy story
Desperado
Dawn of the dead
Jeepers Creepers
Shooter
City of god
Leon

you were treading a dangerous path of mediocrity and then you rose from the ashes by mentioning 'City Of God'. Truly exceptional film.

- Transformers
- Titanic
- Sherlock Holmes
- Up
- 71 into the Fire
- Helen the Baby Fox
- A Walk To Remember

Ip man is an immense film, I have watched them both heaps of times. I love the bit when he whips the mans #17##### with a duster lol. If you havent seen the films see my post with the trailers magic...

Anchor Man is pants sorry folks lol.

Other great films are shawshank redemption, All of the Harry Potters... too many others to mention.

Watched anchor man ( never watched it all really)

And it's hilarious if you watch it all :good:

KkAaNnEe, everyone should watch 'City of God'. Someone bought me this film when it first came out. I waited nearly 2 years to watch it because i was put off by the subtitles. OMG, i wish i hadn't waited, it is the best film of all time IMO. It has everything, and i mean everything.

and it's a true story which makes it even better!

- Transformers
- Titanic
- Sherlock Holmes
- Up
- 71 into the Fire
- Helen the Baby Fox
- A Walk To Remember

Ip man is an immense film, I have watched them both heaps of times. I love the bit when he whips the mans #17##### with a duster lol. If you havent seen the films see my post with the trailers magic...

Anchor Man is pants sorry folks lol.

Other great films are shawshank redemption, All of the Harry Potters... too many others to mention.

Yes I've watched it! I love it when he does e fast punches, it stirs up so much emotion and I'm like "JUST FINISH HIM OFF!!" :look: Haha.

ive just recieved my limited edition bluray copy of The Big Lebowski.

i usually feel ripped off after buying bluray copied of films i already have on dvd, but its a great little edition, has a nice case, with a book built into it with stories about the filming, some of Jeff Bridges' own photos - apparently he always takes photos using an old camera on sets of his films, just for posterity. he let some be printed for this release.\

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

properly mint.

Looks good :good:

Watched limitless also a great film :good:

All great comedies above (except anchor man found it kinda boring)

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!

Dark Knight
8 mile
REC
Vacancy
Four brothers
Toy story
Desperado
Dawn of the dead
Jeepers Creepers
Shooter
City of god
Leon

you were treading a dangerous path of mediocrity and then you rose from the ashes by mentioning 'City Of God'. Truly exceptional film.

To be quite honest i was just looking at my dvds over there :lol: plenty of films missing, plenty of films i cant remember even!

KkAaNnEe, everyone should watch 'City of God'. Someone bought me this film when it first came out. I waited nearly 2 years to watch it because i was put off by the subtitles. OMG, i wish i hadn't waited, it is the best film of all time IMO. It has everything, and i mean everything.

and it's a true story which makes it even better!

So many good films have subtitles, which puts me off at the best of times, once you are 5mins in, it doesnt matter one bit... City of God is fantastic, it feels like it goes on forever, but it just covers everything so welllike you say, you dont get bored at all

Also, has anyone seen Let the right one in (original - let me in) or Them? I have them on dvd but haven't got round to watching them yet

Godfather 1&2, Amores Perros, Pulp Fiction, Seven Samurai, Shutter Island, Oldboy, Gran Torino etc etc

OMG how could I forget Harry Brown!!! Immense film...

Agreed great film ( Harry brown that is)

:eek: need to watch then, mines still shrink wrapped lol

Shutter Island was great - apart from the ending, boo

My collection was completed this morning, I really hope they do a 4th/4.5th movie as a tribute to Ryan Dunne:
IMG_0636.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back