What's Your Four Favourite Films Of All Time ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
1. Inglorious Basterds
2. Star Wars Episodes 1, 2, and 3.
3. Avatar
4. Jackie Brown (Gotta love dat Quentin Tarantino ;) )

1.how to lose a guy in 10 days
wub.png

2. the proposal
3.mean girls
4. toy story.

Anything with Sandra Bullock, i think shes amazing

Liam Gleeson.....you gotta love that guy.
wub.png
Who didn't like Rob Roy. Taken, and his new release Taken2 which I haven't seen yet but I'm sure it will be good.
One of the best highlights of the film is where he picks the phone up off the floor after his daughter was kidnapped and in his sexy voice tinted with a touch of irish says:

I don't know who you are and I don't know what you want

But if you are looking for a ransom, let me tell you I don't have money

But what I do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that I have acquired over a very long career

Skills that will make me a nightmare for people like you

If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you

But if you don't...I will look for you and I will find you and I will kill you.

There's a pause and a foreign voice answers...... Good Luck!

So yeh those who haven't seen it should put it on their list of movies to watch.

Sorry Liam neeson not gleeson

Hmmm, tough choice but a couple of my favourites would have to be The Princess Bride, who could hate it with lines like "Oh my dear sweet, Wesley what ever have I done?"just before she throws herself down the steep hil, after pushing Wesley down it l. And Andre the Giant "he's been mostly dead all day", and I can never forget "to the pain" where Dread pirate Roberts AKA Wesley descripes the pain he will infict on Prince Humperdink.
laugh.png
Then there is The secret of NIMH, saw it as a kid and still like watching it, but then I have also read the book so I know the story that never got told in the movie.
The Cat from Outer Space
And The Rocky Horror Picture Show, it has a lot of truths wrapped up in a weird story.
Lost Boys
Highlander
and Finally Love at first Bite.

It's such a hard choice to pick just one film! Ok I'll have to go with...Labyrinth. It holds so many good memories for me and is just a great film in general.

Hmmm, tough choice but a couple of my favourites would have to be The Princess Bride, who could hate it with lines like "Oh my dear sweet, Wesley what ever have I done?"just before she throws herself down the steep hil, after pushing Wesley down it l. And Andre the Giant "he's been mostly dead all day", and I can never forget "to the pain" where Dread pirate Roberts AKA Wesley descripes the pain he will infict on Prince Humperdink.
laugh.png
Then there is The secret of NIMH, saw it as a kid and still like watching it, but then I have also read the book so I know the story that never got told in the movie.
The Cat from Outer Space
And The Rocky Horror Picture Show, it has a lot of truths wrapped up in a weird story.
Lost Boys
Highlander

Oh the Rocky Horror Picture Show....hahahaha I remember that back when Moses was a lad and the funny thing about that was I thought I was going to see a serious horror movie and was taken aback when everyone started to sing. So you wanna come up to the lab and see whats on the slab?

It's such a hard choice to pick just one film! Ok I'll have to go with...Labyrinth. It holds so many good memories for me and is just a great film in general.

That movie rings a bell..I've probably seen it but ...what was that one about.

laugh.png
The Cat from Outer Space
Lost Boys
Highlander

Oh the Rocky Horror Picture Show....hahahaha I remember that back when Moses was a lad and the funny thing about that was I thought I was going to see a serious horror movie and was taken aback when everyone started to sing. So you wanna come up to the lab and see whats on the slab?

In just Seven days, oh honey I can make you a man
laugh.png
. My mum hated The Rocky Horror Picture show with a passion, she refused to see past the in your face story line and realise the real message.

laugh.png
The Cat from Outer Space
Lost Boys
Highlander

In just Seven days, oh honey I can make you a man
laugh.png
. My mum hated The Rocky Horror Picture show with a passion, she refused to see past the in your face story line and realise the real message.

It was a weird show but I couldn't stop watching it. I'm just a sweet transvestite Transylvanian
59.gif
laugh.png
laugh.png

I'm on a quest and hope someone can help me.
I saw a movie many many years ago. I have only seen it once and thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to watch it again. But I don't remember the name of the movie or who the actors were.

So if I tell you some of the bits I remember about the movie maybe someone out there may know it and could tell me.

I think it was based around the era when America was still a young and wild country. I'm thinking around Daniel Boons era.1700.

Fur trappers would come into town to trade and sell their pelts. I remember a fur trappers family getting rid of their daughter because she was a mute, she couldn't talk. A big unkempt fur trapper ended up getting her I think he bought her not sure. She didn't want to go with him but he forced her.

He tried to have his way with her and she would fight him off. Anyway as the story ventures on into the wilderness.......the big fellow went out hunting and was set upon by a pack of wolves.

She ended up rescuing him and had to amputate his mauled leg

They fall in love and lived happily ever after.

Does that story ring any bells? I would really love to find that movie so I can watch it again.

David Bowie is one of the main stars. It's about a girls little brother who is kidnapped by goblins and David Bowie is the goblin king :).

David Bowie is one of the main stars. It's about a girls little brother who is kidnapped by goblins and David Bowie is the goblin king
smile.png

I'll have to check it out.....I didn't know David Bowie could act....no offence to avid fans. But then again he does put on a good show in his song clips.

I saw a movie many many years ago. I have only seen it once and thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to watch it again. But I don't remember the name of the movie or who the actors were.

So if I tell you some of the bits I remember about the movie maybe someone out there may know it and could tell me.

I think it was based around the era when America was still a young and wild country. I'm thinking around Daniel Boons era.1700.

Fur trappers would come into town to trade and sell their pelts. I remember a fur trappers family getting rid of their daughter because she was a mute, she couldn't talk. A big unkempt fur trapper ended up getting her I think he bought her not sure. She didn't want to go with him but he forced her.

He tried to have his way with her and she would fight him off. Anyway as the story ventures on into the wilderness.......the big fellow went out hunting and was set upon by a pack of wolves.

Does that story ring any bells? I would really love to find that movie so I can watch it again.

Not ringing any bells, are you sure it wasn't an SBS special?
wink.png

To me from the vague description it sounds almost like an early Disney movie you know like back in the day where they made movies like Ole Yeller, and didn't worry about upsetting the kiddies.

Ok Found your movie its called The Trap it came out in 1966 and was directed by Sidney Hayers.

Not ringing any bells, are you sure it wasn't an SBS special?
wink.png

To me from the vague description it sounds almost like an early Disney movie you know like back in the day where they made movies like Ole Yeller, and didn't worry about upsetting the kiddies.

Ok Found your movie its called The Trap it came out in 1966 and was directed by Sidney Hayers.

Your're kidding me
ohmy.png
that long ago. I feel very old. Do you think that movie would be easy to get?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back