What's Your Favourite Pleco?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Maybe. I want to breed my false Julii’s, because they should be mature by then. Also my Neons, Harliquens, and glass bloodfins.
Ohhhhh. That would be cool! I am wanting to breed my Cory Hastatus, but they are impossible to find and I only have 3. I have bloodfin tetras too! Is there a difference between glass bloodfins and bloodfins?

Ohhhhh. That would be cool! I am wanting to breed my Cory Hastatus, but they are impossible to find and I only have 3. I have bloodfin tetras too! Is there a difference between glass bloodfins and bloodfins?
They look the same to me... Maybe just different names? Like how rubberlip plecs are also called rubbernoses? Might be wrong though.
Ahh luckyyyyyy. My LFS won't hire anyone under 16, so I have to wait until next summer
Getting a job at my LFS would be great since my dad works around the area, but... Social anxiety combined with my general incompetence surrounding fish would probably make me a very unlikely candidate for the job. Wishful thinking, though.

Ahh luckyyyyyy. My LFS won't hire anyone under 16, so I have to wait until next summer
Ah, that’s a bummer. I turn 16 this June, so I may be able to drive myself!

In Kentucky, they can legally hire people over the age of 15, but only during the summer.

Mine's the 23rd, seems to be rare for some reason. I've only met three other people with that date actually! To be fair I thought I was going to wind up being one of the youngest people on here.
Mine is the 24th, weird. :oops:

Nah, I think the youngest person on TTF is 12-13?

Tell me about it... I don't know how they manage that at the shops. Trying to catch corys is the worst in my opinion.
No way, Kuhlii Loaches in sand. It was funny trying to see the new catch them for a customer. :rofl:

Definitely. The neon tetras are bad too though.
Oh definitely. Worst for me are the corys and kuhli loaches. Guppies just happen to fall into my net almost too easily, though. If you want a fish that's active but easy to catch, get guppies. I've scooped them all up at least once during water changes and plant trims.
I have never seen a one in person
Kuhli loaches are adorable! They've got sweet little whiskers and cute little eyes!
1616422108248.png

(Image from here)
I accidentally squished one of my neon tetras with my net :unsure:
Don't feel too bad... I accidentally squished a yoyo loach under a ceramic pot. Amazed that it wasn't hurt, to be honest.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back