Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Here Kitty Kitty..!

• Herps the word!

• How can I choose between my Babies?

• Total voters
Where is the rats at??? I love rats!!! But I love my fish, and frogs. And I LOVE dogs. I want all kinds of pets, but right now, all I have is my aquatic creatures. :/

I love them all...except cats...I'm allergic. :p :X

Dogs have got to be some of the coolest and smartest pets to have, I love mine to bits, of course I love all my other pets also but yes dogs are the best :)

lol, on a fish forum you'd expect most to say fish are the best, but i guess we have a lot of opinionated people here. :) + Where are birds! my budgies are so easy to take care of and very rewarding!

I love all animale, I have a cat, who;s official name is [takes a deep breath] Isabellreallynecessaryonacat, ofcourseitisit'ssoiknowwhereyouare!

but due to the neighbours giving me strange loks when calling her in for dinner, she is more often (pretty much most of the time) referred to as monkey, monkeyface, fridgemonkey, silly monkey..anything with monkey in the name..generally becuase she is into EVERYTHING!!..I open the fridge, she has her head in it, i try to feed the fish, she is trying to eat the fish food, I go to bed, she is there, i'm in the kitchen, she is watching me, i'm watching telly, she is sat next to me....now don't get me wrong, I love her to bits, but she is a real monkey!

I also have fish....(Billy, monica, wayne, waynetta, brian and 6 babies that are yet to be named) who I love to watch (as does monkey)

I really want a dog, but commuting 80miles a day, means that I'm not in much, so is not fair.....next aquisition (except for more fish) is probably a rat, hamster, or rodent of some sort....I'm definatel y going to turn into one of those crazy old women (like on jeepers creepers) who has a million cats (and other animals in my case) :devil: :hyper: :blink:

Most reactions

Back