🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

border collies for sure

Attachments

• cider_portrait.jpg
    cider_portrait.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 62
My grandma's dachund/black lab mix. It's soo funny. Sorry I don't have a pic...yet

they're all so cute!
i love labs........... and samoyeds......... and chuahua
my puppy is samoyed/ golden lab crossed
i don't have a pic yet!

My friend has this dog called a bearded collie, it's reallly fluffy and it's still only a puppy but it'll be huge soon and it's soooo cute :wub:

I can't have a dog cos dad hates them.... well, I could sneak one in, I guess :shifty:

australian blue heelers, no question. my family had one when i was growing up, he was my dog and i'll never forget him. i still have a faded pic of him in my wallet, 20 years later. my wife would agree with me too, she had a heeler in thailand (where they are not as common). his name is suparb and he is deaf in one ear so whenever he barks it's twice as loud as a normal dogs bark. :lol: took some getting used to. he wanted nothing to do with me either, all business, he wouldn't even look at me when i visited. :lol:
bkk_group_2.jpg

this is my fav bread of dog. husky.

Attachments

• husky.jpg
    husky.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 60
definetly greyhounds, and italian greyhounds.
I own an italian greyhound named Kibbles.
My mom used to raise Dobermans so I also have a soft spot for them. We had to give our last dobie away to the Doberman Rescue league last year, i miss him so much he was beautiful:
here is his pic, name Spirit

Attachments

• spirit.jpg
    spirit.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 56
sorry about spirit. i would hate to have to give one of my animals away. :(

Most reactions

Back