1. Black ghost knife fish hybrid - really want a hybrid haha
2. Nandus Nandus - newly found to me love it
3. Bichirs - all upper jaws and endlicheri
4. Puffers - would have to say the fhaka puffer and mbu puffer
5. Elephant nose - all of Mormyridae species really
6. Fire eel - beautiful fish

I tried not to take them all haha, but we can have the same opinion
wink.png

Black ghost knife, leopard bushfish, teugelsi bichir (though I like all UJs), and fire eel :) I've only had the pleasure of owning one of them so far though!

Yea if i had to pick a bichir it would definitely be the teugelsi ninj haha so beautiful maybe if i can upgrade ill have the privilege of owning one :)

I'd have to say that of all the oddballs, the only one that ever really grabbed my attention and made me say, "Ooooo.... I want that!" is a puffer.

lol really eagle theres not another oddball out there, well i cant say i share the same opinion but ill respect yours haha :p

What can I say, I like little fish more than big fish. :p

That ones interesting TT I've actually caught some catfish that look like that, pretty cool.

I dont know why but i LOVE  african butterfly fish aswell as glass catfish !  ^^

black gost knife and puffers. once saw a colwn black gost knife it was huge

Not sure if they come under the category but since my first one, snakeheads have always been a firm favourite. SO addictive, and so interesting to watch + lots of variety!

Irrubesco Puffer, Delhezi Bichir, Fire Eel.

Had the Puffer and Delhezi before but never had a Fire Eel.

All the oddballs I own are my fav that's why I purchased them and kept them over 8 years lol

Stingrays
Asian Arowana
Tigrinus catfish
Datnoid pulcher

And not a oddball
14" tinfoil barbs

T1KARMANN said:
All the oddballs I own are my fav that's why I purchased them and kept them over 8 years lol

Stingrays
Asian Arowana
Tigrinus catfish
Datnoid pulcher

And not a oddball
14" tinfoil barbs
Nice selection, i have to say the tigrinus cats are very nice, i was going to get one but atm my tank doesnt fit one haha

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back