Whats your dream tank?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HAHAHa thats awsome these are all like good tanks I WANT EM ALL !!! and get all the fish that would be soo awsome :hey:

hehe im getting a 100 gal today :D

i would want to turn my pool into a fish tank, my pool is 60,000 litres which is around 16 000 us gallons.and make a underground thing like at aquariums where you can see the fish like a massive fish tank underground instead of on top. that would be awsome

I like DD's idea of turning a swimming pool into an aquarium, with the shallow end being a reef and the deep end being like an open water area, kinda like your own small ocean, with a side viewing area, so like you could build it into a second story deck with one glass side and you could view it from the first floor or basement level of the house... like your own personal seaworld or something haha... if nothing that big I'd settle for a 12 or 13' long by 6' tall by 2-3' deep built in marine tank with the same idea a reef side and an open water side and if necessary I'd put a divider (as clear as possible) to prevent deep water fish from messing up the reef side (for either set up if needed).

I'd like to just walk into the fanciest pet store ever & pick out everything I wanted without having to pay for it. Including the fish & aquariums of my choice. Now, that would be awesome.

A donut shaped tank with a diameter of about 6 metres, the actual tank a meter wide and a meter deep.

I'd install a series of strong powerheads to generate a fast circular current, and a huge pile of cushions & pillows in the centre.

Then I'd stock this fast flowing stream with multi-species plecos and other Amazon tributary blackwater fish.

Sit back and relax.

SirMinion said:
A donut shaped tank with a diameter of about 6 metres, the actual tank a meter wide and a meter deep.

I'd install a series of strong powerheads to generate a fast circular current, and a huge pile of cushions & pillows in the centre.

Then I'd stock this fast flowing stream with multi-species plecos and other Amazon tributary blackwater fish.

Stit back and relax.
thats really weird. i was just thinking about that :blink:

i wanted something exactly like that, a perfect river eco-system. :nod:

I'd like a shopping spree at a fish shop... even five minutes....
Or.. I'd like a huuge house with a fish tank that fills an entire room, connected to an overhead tank that goes along all the corridors... You just look up and see hundreds of fish..... ~Although I' be worried it would collapse and get me wet and kill all the fish.. better make it reinforced.

___________________________ Fish tank Corridor-
| |
| ()< |- Top of corridor with overhead fish tank
| |
| >() |
--------------------------------------
| |
| |
| |
| |- bottom to walk in
| |

I would want a my own industry size garage with several large tanks to hold a group of red tail cats and tiger shovel nose catfish.

Then kind of like the minions but a long wide swallow tank with sand large rocks lots of power at one end stock filled with plecs.

Then a tank big enough to hold 6 asian arowanas and another for silvers.

basically lots of massive tanks(pond size)!!

How would you aquascape the mini-ocean mentioned earlier I wonder...?

I was thinking of realistic set-ups and well, other than an osphronemus goramy tank... I'd like to someday have a tank running along 3 of the walls in my living room at eye level. I'd want it quite shallow but wide and obviously running the full length with the each of the 2 corners it fills being cubic and the rest built into the walls... It's hard to explain... Point is, I want a realy long, low tank with nothing but tiny multifasciatus shell-dwellers. :)

mine is a 980 gallon tank. I would have a school of volitan lionfish and a trio of epaulette sharks. This one is actually vaguely realistic. If i ever get a yhouse on the beach i would get a smaller tank like a 300 and have some volitan lions and a line to directly hook it up to the ocean to bring in fresh ocean water everyday so i could tank breed them.

oofeeshy they actually have something like that. go to fish highway.com

250plus gals South american amazon biotope that includes rams discus various apistogramma species, schools of smaller fish like hatchets rummynose, cardnial tetras.

Most reactions

trending

Back