What’s your biggest corydoras ,past and present,and just how big did it/they get?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My C.aeneus which formerly were known as C.macrosteus. Don't have them anymore.

Attachments

• 20180315_205148_wm.jpg
    20180315_205148_wm.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 43
78AC4995-0430-4696-AE1A-1D516165C9AC.jpeg

1EEEDB35-03A6-40E2-BCC1-F9F732B66C9E.jpeg

F7E77762-9937-41B5-A5D2-6506045CAFBD.jpeg

Moby,the one with the split dorsal is the biggest.They Luke huge next to the C134s and he is over an inch long haha.

That's a huge one hahahaa. My concolors were smaller. Have seen enormous Concolors in Piers Aquatics in Wigan UK some years ago.
They are real characters DoubleDutch.They can pile the sand up when feeding voraciously,I’m forever back filling behind them.
My C.aeneus have fin rot,which comes and goes,always have had.All the others are fin perfect,so I’m wondering if C.aeneus are prone to this.
what do you think DoubleDutch?could it be to do with breeding,or is it really just mine that are prone?

My biggest Corydoras grew to be a whole foot and a half. I made him a little waterlung and took him for walks and picnics and suchlike and called him Kevin.

One busybody saw us out together and said that I should take him to the local aquarium.
Kevin told her to mind her own business and that we'd already been and were on our way to the Library next.

Forgive me...I've had a trying morning.

My biggest Corydoras grew to be a whole foot and a half. I made him a little waterlung and took him for walks and picnics and suchlike and called him Kevin.

One busybody saw us out together and said that I should take him to the local aquarium.
Kevin told her to mind her own business and that we'd already been and were on our way to the Library next.

Didn't you keep Kevin in a decent shoal ?

Trying morning?Whats that got to do with what you wrote Bruce? Or is it going over my head?

It was but a silly tale, a potential thread hijack and a rather bad joke, hence the apology.
Normally, I wouldn't have, but, as I said, I've had a trying morning.
Nuff said. ;)
Fair doos Bruce,I appreciate your honesty and apology which goes a long way in confirming that I was reading it correctly haha.keep the heed up pal,there’s more good than bad in a day👍

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back