What's Up With Leon?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Kairi

Fish Addict
Reaction score
He pouts in his tank, but is actually eating and enjoying the scenery of being in the barb tank in a breeder.... what's the deal? Is he lonely? Think he'd like it if I moved him into the office on my desk so he can always see me? (or the dog?)

I think you answered your own question, kairi. He was bored in his tank and likes to see what's going on. Bettas are soooo smart :wub: ; Bettas rule! :wub:

Yes he would probably like the desk, if there is lots of activity, but I suppose you could divide the barb tank, and give him a section. Just make sure the divider is very stable, and he can't jump it to join the action. :lol: Also he will need to be able to retire from the action to a hidy place.

Leon plans to rule the universe and especially the barbs. :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: i moved him back to his tank..... i might move him to my desk this week if i have some time off.... and yes, my desk is a lot more active as i'm always here it seems.

the breeder was small, but he didn't seem to care.

he is currently sitting on his plant at the surface of his tank. once i have the money, i'm going to buy him a smaller tank so it fits on my desk nicer, and so i can talk to him.... because he likes that. he did his little betta dance today when i asked him how he was :)

i don't guess he's sick..... i just wish he'd get back to his goofy self. i miss his flaring

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back