What's The Big Deal Anyway?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TallTree01 said:

>>>> so it hasn't spoilt my beauty too much (I bet I can guess who will answer that bit).....
Just out of interest, who were you referring to?

That'd be telling.....
Ny82 said:
 He insisted I need a mountain bike-i'm not going up mountains or rocky terrain. 

In fairness, a rear-suspended mountain bike is an awful lot easier on one's derriere.

I must admit I much prefer the hardtails.

My kona nunu is awesome :D I was gutted when I ripped the seat, but was told it looked much more authentic!

I've not been on forum for a couple of weeks but glad you're taking the plunge Ny, exciting!

My missus has a hardtail, but at one point she rode mine which has rear suspension - she opined that suspended is better for her.

I've been putting it off because i'm scared of failing, of course I am. I am going to my parents on sunday since my mums just out of hospital, I will be having a shot of my dads bike! He went blind about 10 years ago but his mountain bike was like new so my brother would ride it now and then, it's still in really good condition so I might as well!

the_lock_man said:
My missus has a hardtail, but at one point she rode mine which has rear suspension - she opined that suspended is better for her.

We are still talking about bikes, right?

eaglesaquarium said:

We are still talking about bikes, right?

Yes.......

Fear destroys more dreams than failure ever will. ♥

Most reactions

trending

Back