1ncubu5
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2007
- Messages
- 124
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- 25 miles south of Aberdeen, Scotland
I'm away to buy a tank roughly 100-120 litres, i'm trying to plan everything prior to purchase.
I was initially thinking about a betta to base my tank around but its too risky in case it's too aggresive and limits my fish choices a lot so I thought I'd just get a separate 5 gallon for the betta.
Can anyone suggest some attractive reasonably sized centre piece fish for me to base my tank around?
I was initially thinking about a betta to base my tank around but its too risky in case it's too aggresive and limits my fish choices a lot so I thought I'd just get a separate 5 gallon for the betta.
Can anyone suggest some attractive reasonably sized centre piece fish for me to base my tank around?







