What Will Cherry Shrimps Eat?

Genesis

If you're a cory and you know it clap your.. hands
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
I bought 5 today, and I have little idea what they eat :P

I have in my *vast* inventory;
Goldfish flakes
TetraPRO Colour flakes
Sinking catfish pellets
Tetramin tropical flakes
Frozen Bloodworm

Which of these do you think they will consume? :)




:good:
 
they eat all sort of things, fish food, some veg, bloodworm.
the best food for them is the algae and new tender part of some plants such as moss etc

u do not need to feed them everyday, unless u have more than 100 shrimps in a tank, otherwise, they are happy to look for food themselves.
 
Okay, well they're in a tank with Endler fry which I feed twice a day.

Once on powdered fry food and once on crushed colour flakes and there are always some leftovers; also there is quite a few tufts of algea on the bogwood in the tank, so I'm hoping that + the flakes will suffice for them :)
 
everything! :rolleyes:

flake, bloodworm, algae, cucumber, banana, wafers...

dead fish. :shifty:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top