What Was You Last Meal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Pasta with store bought pesto, some extra uncooked garlic, loads of sundried tomatos and lashings of reduced balsamic vinegar. With cheddar on top.
Yum!

Getting to the 'lets use up everything in the fridge' time of the week.... Sausage roll, spaghetti (tinned, duh) and a bit of bread. The bread was good, the rest.... Hrm.

Although yesterday I did a chicken breast rubbed with olive oil and coated with five spice, salt, pepper and chunks of garlic, roasted, served on noodles and the whole thing drizzled with honey.

pasta with butter, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, prsley and cilantro and a chicken breast from the george forman with just a dash of salt on it before it hit the grill. super fast, super easy.

I had chicken fried rice, fry onions and green peppers, put cooked rice into the pan on top, mix it, add some soy sauce, fry it then mix an egg into a bowl and add that in too. Then put cooked boneless skinless chicken (fried) cut in piees or on the side into it. mmmmmmmm

ok not quite my last meal but last proper home cooked type meal the night before last was stew, first time i've made it and it was yummy

got some stewing steak chopped into little pieces, brown it off in a pan with some salt and ten tonnes of black pepper, add some beef stock, bit of gravy powder, more salt and pepper, garlic, rosemary, thyme and a little bit of tomatoe puree, leave to simmer for about 4 hrs. half an hr before it's done add soem parsnips, carrots and onion to the mix and cook them off, you know it's ready to serve when the meat is so tender it's falling apart. the trick is getting the temperature right, too fast and the meats gonna get tough, too slow and it won't be tender enough. Keep it at quite a low simmer.

then to go with it i made mashed potatoes with leek in.

was really yummy :D

Did some randon tomatoey bake thingy last night. Fry some mushrooms in a saucepan with a lot of butter, mixed herbs etc, add pepeproni. Make into white sauce, stir in tomator puree, add cooked chicken. Plop into casserole dishy thing, top with breadcrumbs, stick some mozzarella on top, bake until melted.

Cheese Pie! you take some very cheesy cheese ( the cheese can only be Cheesy Cheese other wise it burn , melt funny , explode, constapation, vomiting, and gas ) you put the cheese in a pie crust and eat IT!!!!! cooking the cheese is optional. J.K. with the pie cheese or Pie of Cheese or Cheese of Pie

PB. AND J SANDWICH
peant butter and jelly on 2 slices of sliced slice bread anad eat

Peanut Butter Toast
Toast some toast or Perferably Bread ina toast then put peanut butter on it!

Tonight was sausage and mash with lots of onion gravy - two whole big onions fried then the gravy made in the pan with them.

Sausages were Christmas cocktail sausages from ASDA - they were reduced to 50p for 60 instead of two quid as they had a Christmas tree on the packaging. Well duh, once I opened them, they weren't Christmas sausages any more, they were just sausages. Who could possible object to buying normal food because it has a Christmas wrapper? so dumb, but then so cheap for me :)

I don't think they go out of date until 2008 - that's worrying :lol:

:lol: on the grounds that I am not about to end it all, I can not be sure that cornflakes and alpen was my last meal but if my dodgy ticker gives out before lunch then it will be. :lol:

it was my mothers birthday today, so i made smoked salmon tagliatelle ( finely diced onion, a bit of garlic, creme fraiche, broccolini, black pepper, a squirt of lemon juice and lime juice, and smoked salmon). served with chilled asti. mmmmmmmm......

went to a bit more effort then knocking up the usual thai chicken curry! (which i make at least once a week!)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back