What To Put In My Tank

poisongirl

New Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have had my tank set up for about 2 months now, and it has a mixture of live and fake plants.
It has a cave I made from an ornament and 2 bits of slate and a half tunnel. It also has one filter at one end which is adequate to the size and a small one at the other end which has a tube to bring air in.

I have 4 guppies, 1 bristlenose plec and one dwarf gourami (I did have 2 but one died. I checked all the levels but couldn't find a problem with the water)

Anyway, my local pet shop will order me in what I need so I want to know what colourful fish I can add to my tank?

It's 2ft x 1.5 x 1.5
 
I always think pseudomugil rainbows are a rarer, and underappreciated, small fish.
 
I know you have guppies which suggests warm water (not quite tropical or am i way off the mark?)...

Do you have a heater? If so, what temp is the tank going to be at?

Id be tempted to keep it a cooler tank, warm water but not tropical. Id keep some white cloud mountain minnows in there. They're great little fishies. Wish I could have them in my community.
 
nice size tank!

i say keep some Rams or apistogramma's :D

am i right in thinking your tank is around 125L?

you could add some tetras instead of guppys, the BN pleco is very nice, great fish!
 
thats 127 litres. i would add a pair of abistos gramma or maybe a pair of kribs. a shoal of neons, cardinals or harlequins. maybe a small group of corys.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top