What to do with plants

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
That looks like a dracaena... a houseplant, not an aquatic plant... :oops:

@Colin_T @Deanasue might know more, not sure who else keeps houseplants, but pretty sure that it's a dracaena, and will eventually die underwater

That looks like a dracaena... a houseplant, not an aquatic plant... :oops:

@Colin_T @Deanasue might know more, not sure who else keeps houseplants, but pretty sure that it's a dracaena, and will eventually die underwater
It does look like a dracenta margenata but I think it’s Bamboo??? It shouldn’t be submersed though...just the roots. :)

It does look like a dracenta margenata but I think it’s Bamboo??? It shouldn’t be submersed though...just the roots. :)
Bamboo! You're right of course. I recognised it, but confused it with a similar plant I've had. It's very late here and I'm tired, that's my excuse :lol:

Op, you won't be able to propogate it like a normal aquarium plant, you could grow it in your filter though, just stick the roots in there if it's a HOB filter.

Yes, semi-aquatic, not fully aquatic. It can grow with the base/roots underwater, not the whole plant and leaves.

Yes, just put the roots in. Some people have them on rocks and things. Only the roots in water. Rest can stick out of top of tank. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back