WHAT THE HELL?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Pointy_kitty

i eat buttons
Reaction score
there are some weird replies that just popped up in "pickle is a freak of nature"
:grr: grrrrrrrrrr.......

READ THIS ONE! IGNORE THE OTHER ONE

pickles is a freak:

my baby budgie pickles is the weirdest little thing :D
for those of you who don't know he turned 6 weeks old on valentines day
before i got him his previous owners had him sleeping in a shoe box at night.
it sounds mean but the babies were literally killing their mother through exaustion cause they were little piggies at night!

ANYWAYS! :rolleyes:
he seems to like small places cause when he sleeps he lifts up the newspaper lining his cage and crawls underneath! he also does this when he is playing by himself! its hilarious cause it looks like he built himself a little fort! :lol:

he also likes to dip his forhead in his bath water. i don't quite think he's figured the whole "bath" thing out yet! :rofl:

AND when he wants out of his cage (he does this not only for me but he seems to think my cat will take him out to ) he holds on to his perch with his feet and spins to do a full summersalt over and over while making baby chirping noises! :hyper:
He's the weirdest little bird i have ever seen! :huh:
WHAT A DORK! :hey:

AWWWWW he sounds cute enough to watch all day and never get bored.

I miss having birds. I don't want to keep anything that could possibly be prey for my ball pythons,tho. :/

HeatherSweetness said:
I don't want to keep anything that could possibly be prey for my ball pythons,tho. :/
Is it possible that the nic heathersweetness is some sort of oxymoron?

Thats a wonderful painting of your birdy.!

:D Pickles sounds very cute!

:) My family lovebird, Norma Jeane, acts like that too. She has her little house and a towel folded inside it. At night, she crawls under the towel like it was a blanket. Whenever she wants to get out, she comes to the front of the cage door and darts back and forth from each side. Well when we first got her, Norma Jeane was too wild and energentic for a small cage. My dad ended up buying a large bid cage that's intended for a parrot! :hyper:

Hi Pointy_kitty :)

Your little bird Pickles sounds so cute!!! :fun:

I've never had a bird and didn't realize they were so much fun! :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back