What Should I Feed Them ?

CTlovesKS

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Dorset
I have guppys and plattys and some corys in my tank... #

I feed my guppys and plattys of flake and micro foods. How often should i feed them veg and what veg is best?

Also what should I feed my corys. At the moment they are having a great time on my algue as my plecos before them didnt do a very good job...
 
feed veggies as a treat, once a week etc

any veg will do tbh, peas that have been boiled and crushed, lettuce that has been blached, corgette :)

for corys, you need to buy sinking pellets for them :)
 
Oh I understand now. Thanks for the help

My corys are only small 1inch and i have 4 of them how many tablets do I add for them ?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top