O OneShot@Life New Member Joined May 6, 2007 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Newcastle Upon Tyne, England May 3, 2008 #1 Not sure what the shrimps I have in my tank are. Are they Amano Shrimps? Or maybe Glass Shrimp?
TylerFerretLord g͝e͠ek҉ Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,692 Reaction score 25 Points 0 Location Long Island, NY May 3, 2008 #2 Definately ghost/glass/grass/river shrimp.
O OneShot@Life New Member Joined May 6, 2007 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Newcastle Upon Tyne, England May 4, 2008 #3 Thanks!! Will it be ok to add a different kind of shrimp to the tank then? i.e they won't fight?
TylerFerretLord g͝e͠ek҉ Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,692 Reaction score 25 Points 0 Location Long Island, NY May 4, 2008 #4 perfectly fine, they won't fight unless the shrimp you add is aggressive. I've heard people say they will eat shrimplets, but I have my doubts about that.
perfectly fine, they won't fight unless the shrimp you add is aggressive. I've heard people say they will eat shrimplets, but I have my doubts about that.
C catfishrcool New Member Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 26, 2008 #5 yeah shrimp r very peaceful