What Kind Of Knife Is This!

NO!!!

It looks like someone put a different head on it.

Would you have one CFC if you could afford it and house it?


If i had ever seen one for sale i would already have it :) Like many of the very rare and sought after fish you virtually never hear of these being sold outside of Japan and Singapore, the Asian market buys up every one that is caught before western importers even get to see the stock lists.

But its certainly one on my wishlist for the future.
 
:lol: I'm amazed that it's not an extinct species looking like that! Especially if it's a carnivore! One look at that face and it's prey would run like hell... that or drop dead :P
 
That's a sick looking fish!!! We never get anything that cool around here. BKGs are even rare, though you can always find a clown knife for some reason. Occasionally you can find a glass knife or brown knife as well, but mostly clown knifes. :(
 
ewwwwwwwwwww that is only ugly fish!well i did cfc would know lol and I was right lol he did :good:



dont think id want one of those fish but they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder :hey:
 
had to search for a dragon knife after CFC saying it was the fish he was desperate for. Have to say myself that I love this as I'm a big fan of knifes and his face has so much character. have these ever been in UK and what sort of price would they command
 
I'm pretty sure i saw 5-6 of these at my lfs... hmm....
 
hm... i think the knives i saw were Aba knives.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top