What Is Wrong With My Angel

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

atmmachine816

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I know I'v asked this before but it's getting worse. All I did yesterday was pick up some clothes off my bed and the male angel started going crazy smashing into the wall and gravel and a day before that I accidently bumped the corver of the tank with my elbow and he went crazy. The female just stares at him funny when he does this. He's old 12yrs. no visible signs of disease. Still mating with the female every week or two. I don't know whats wrong and it's getting annoying stiring up stuff in my tank.

Austin

Angels get that way, especially with a bumped tank. Sometimes the color throws them too, this might explain them going bonkers with the clothes. If I bump a rack they all take a quick zip, every tank, even the fry. It seems older angels do the bounce off the glass & deco's thing.

As far as colors go, I know mine don't like black pvc, but seemingly ignore white pvc. This might carry through to the clothing, though it doesn't matter much what color shirt I wear in the fishroom, probably because they associate me with food.

Ok, how come my female angel doesn't do anything though, it's only the male and when I picked up the clothes he couldn't see the colors on it?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back