What Is The Best Tank To Buy

kingmed

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bloomsburg pa
Here in a few months we are going to get around 600.00 for each adult and 300.00 for each child here in the U.S. and I am seriously thinking on getting the largest tank possible. I'm wanting something larger than a 55, don't know what that is in metric ?? I'm looking at either a 65 or 75 or larger if something comes my way. I also have a 29 gal. that I'll also be setting up soon. I know it's best to get the largest tank that we can afford and house but I'm not sure which to get. I want a larger one where I have some larger say in the fish I can get and raise. Any suggestions----I do believe in getting good quality for as little money as possible so ebay, craigs list, yardsales, etc. will be in the play.
 
Off subject... but make sure you buy Made in the USA goods with your rebate check. That money is supposed to help our economy not China's. (this has been a public service message from George Bush) :P

Personally if I had the space I would own a nice 125 gallon tank. I just like the dimensions.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top