What Happened To "synirr"

kewskills

PM me if you want anything.
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
3,175
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have not seen her on here for ages, anyone know if she is OK? I miss her photos....
 
looking at her profile she was last on on the 18th may this year, but i didnt know here tho so cant tell you if shes ok, why not send her an email or PM? :)
 
looking at her profile she was last on on the 18th may this year, but i didnt know here tho so cant tell you if shes ok, why not send her an email or PM? :)
Already done that, hoping someone on here knows her thats all.
 
I don't know, but I do miss her betta breeding posts, along with those little mantis shrimp. :)

But hey, people move on. :)
 
Nobody ever asks about poor Jourdy *PRETENDS TO CRY, REALIZES NOBODY IS PAYING ANY ATENTION, GRABS SOMETHING TO EAT* Kidding. But this seems kind of odd...
 
Nobody ever asks about poor Jourdy *PRETENDS TO CRY, REALIZES NOBODY IS PAYING ANY ATENTION, GRABS SOMETHING TO EAT* Kidding. But this seems kind of odd...

Its good when jourdy goes :P
That does seem strange, that little mantis was awesome, and her snakes.
 
I'm sure she'll back, i took a four month break from fishforums and fish for that matter after my tanks had a major meltdown. Sometimes people just need a break from fish :fun:
 
Hey, anyone heard from Jourdy lately :hey:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top