What's new

What happen to my goldfish

utahfish

Reaction score
Thanks Colin, I lose count how many times I cries of losing my guppies. :no:
sorry your having troubles with your fish, just keep doing your best, weve all killed fish because we didnt know something. Good news is there is a lot of available info out there on the web or here so just ask. Keeping fish is a lot more difficult than say keeping a cat thats why its so rewarding when one can keep em alive. Keep at it at least you care and are trying your best!

Deanasue

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Epsom salt is used to pull fluid off the fish. It is used in that case. Aquarium salt is used to help with gill function and as a mild antiseptic. It also helps to reduce stress. It’s easy to get them confused. Don’t know about formalin. Sorry. :)

Deanasue

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Epsom salt is used to pull fluid off the fish. It is used in that case. Aquarium salt is used to help with gill function and as a mild antiseptic. It also helps to reduce stress. It’s easy to get them confused. :)

Deanasue

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Just read in Formulin and I don’t think you want to use that. It can be toxic to fish. Do a large water change and get it out. Who told you to use that?

OP
Barry Tetra

Barry Tetra

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Okay guys he’s getting better, Thank you @Colin_T and @Deanasue
And yes formalin can be toxic to fish if you add too much but 1 drop per 15 gallons is okay.

trending

Most reactions - Past 7 days