What glue for aquascaping?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

I have just been looking there is a product called "Ocean Wonders reef glue gel". It is available on Amazon.com

I use the Loctite brand of gel super glue, works fine...

Super glue doesn't "dry", exactly...it "sets" after reacting with moisture....put a drop on the deco, and as soon as the plant touches it, it will stick, so be sure it's positioned as you wish before joining with the deco...and then, it can go right into the tank

can you use that with live plants though as don't they need to be in water? and how long does the silicon take to dry?
I think it rakes a day or a few hours. Just take the part of the plant that needs to be in water and spray it a few times. You can also grt hot glue to be sticky but not hot.

Super glue doesn't "dry", exactly...it "sets" after reacting with moisture....put a drop on the deco, and as soon as the plant touches it, it will stick, so be sure it's positioned as you wish before joining with the deco...and then, it can go right into the tank
what if the decor is dry? can I just put some water on it when its in the right place and then it'll be stuck?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back