I am thining of buying some new fish but what fish would fit into a 60 litre tank, fish what are unusual
what does a mature tank meanmost unusual species require mature tanks, stick with common hardy species then move onto the more sensitive species
tank has 2 fish in already which are an albino shark and cat fish, so what unusual fish could i put into the fish tank what will mix with the colours black and bluetime for the water chemistry to become stable
6 months of the tank being setup so for a start this rules out ;
neons, cardinals, rummy-nose tetras, rams, cories (cories will be ok in the tank after 3 months)
well i might sell the fish that are in the tank now, I was thinking of putting a black gravel and blue neon lighting in the fish tank, but what fish would go into a 60 litre tank what mix with black and bluethe shark will more than likely need a bigger tank, as will the catfish if its a pleco, could you get a piccy of it?
guppies and platies are to common, I like unusual fishwell theres black mollies, platies, guppies, the platies and gupps would also come in blue, then theres neons/cardinals etc
What is the biggest size fish I could put into the fish tank about 3 inchpowder blue dwarf gourami's, black skirt tetra