What Fish Do You Have?

6 Cardinal Tetras (getting some more soon)
3 Neons
4 Glowlights
6 Black Phantoms
2 Dwarf Gourami
6 Peppered Cory
6 Kuhli Loach
Some platy fry HOPEFULLY THE LAST :rolleyes:
Lots of RCS breeding like rabbits.

Next I want:
Marbled Hatchets.
GBR's when I am allowed a new dedicated tank :)
sparkling gouramis
Asian stone catfish
Diamond eye raspora OR there is a new Neon variety very similar. These look stunning in shady tanks!
Gertrude's Rainbowfish
Boesman's rainbow
 
Ok here it goes, here is every fish I have ever kept well most of them which I can remember lol :

Tropical

5 algea eating shrimp
1 male betta
2 female bettas
2 albino corys
9 bronze corys (breeding group)
3 cory sterbi
5 neons,
2 bristlenose plecs (male female pair) male is 13cm long
1 pleco
over 45 platies
around 20 mollies
seriouly over 200 guppies
around 10 sordtails
1 blood red veiltail swordtail


Coldwater

5 mountain minnows
2 fancy goldfish

Marine Fish and corals

5 chromis
1 flameback angel
1 yellow tang
1 firefish
1 purple firefish
2 percula clownfish
2 fiji red sea devil damsels

1 finger leather coral
1 brain coral
1 plate coral
1 leather coral
1 watermelon mushroom
1 acropora
10 hermit crabs and a couple of turbo snails.


Getting soon:

2 siamensis (flying fox)
1 L-213 pleco
1 Golden nugget pleco
2 show class guppies being bought for £15
mabye a shoal of cardinals
redoing my whole marine setup with lots more fish and corals :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top