What Do You Think?

Yep I'd go for a few more plants ;-) nice set up tho!
 
Looks great! You could maybe add some more plants around the edge of the tank?
 
Thanks guys. The vallis are starting to produce runners, so I'll keep replanting those along the back
 
Sophie said:
Is that a DD Angelfish?
biggrin.png
He sure is. I was surprised to find him in my local P@H
blink.png
 
If u didn't have the angelfish I would say put about 30 neon tetras in there :)
 
Noahs ark6 said:
Thanks guys. The vallis are starting to produce runners, so I'll keep replanting those along the back
 
Is that a DD Angelfish?
biggrin.png
He sure is. I was surprised to find him in my local P@H
blink.png
 
Yeah that's where I got my DD Angel.
I put the delivery of new fish out and couldn't resist!
 
IMG_20130625_183159.jpg
 
Sophie, fotm!

Lovely tank Noah's, I'd say more plants too :)
 
Carpet plants! And some forwground plants. Maybe some amazon swords and cripts and some sag.
 
Personally, I get some stems in there for variety of texture and to fill in the back of the tank. Maybe some hygrophila or bacopa. I'm a fan of myriophyllum at the moment for some reason too and it'll give you a different texture to play with.
 
I agree with the carpet idea. Maybe some pogostemon helfrei or some staurogyne repens in a patch with some dwarf hairgrass.
 
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, much appreciated. The lighting isn't too good so I think i'll go with some hairgrass, 3 more java ferns for the wood and some amazon sword. Thankfully the vallis has also thickened out since the pic. Thanks again- I'll post a pic of the updated tank when I get the plants
good.gif
 
tell you what some lovely crpyts at the front would look amazing
smile.png
close to the rocks in the middle left
smile.png
nice tank and i love the angel fish
biggrin.png
and @sophie i totally agree FotM winner there
biggrin.png
 

Most reactions

Back
Top