What Do You Think Of This?

Recky10

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
US
Hey I just got this Big Jar id say 5gallons. I was thinking of putting in gravel and filling with some tank water and putting in some guppys. I was going to make a sponge filter and use that. Would this work?

Sponge filter link
http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/manage...nge_Filter.html

Please reply your advice will be appreciated
 
Easier to buy a little new cheap one lol, but good idea if you get bored lol
 
Easier to buy a little new cheap one lol, but good idea if you get bored lol


Lol ya I know i got a 5g tank I just think it would look realy neat you know tank in a jar lol like " o hey come look at my tank in a jar" lol i have a pick will post it on the picture forum thingy.
 
Hmm. I've used those sponge filters before. They aren't the greatest filters in the world, and they're an eyesore. I'd go with the smallest hang-on filter I could find.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top