What Do You Think A Good Price Is For A 2nd Hand Canister Filter

kj23502

lazy dayz
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
4,279
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South Dakota, USA
Let me know what you all think. Or if you've sold or bought recently what kinda deal did you get.

I have the possibility of getting some eheim and am wanting to know a good fair price.

I did buy 2 second hand from my bro in law and paid him half price of retail. I paid that b/c it's what he asked for and I thought it was fair.

Sooo, please let me know what you think would be fair!!!

Thank you :)
 
I bought a used external of siamesefighter on here for £30

i think it was something like an aqua2+

anyway it broke and he wouldnt give me my money back but i've gotten over it

I wouldnt pay more than £40 for a used external as long as you know it will work
 

Most reactions

Back
Top