Rezatii Fishaholic Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 448 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Colchester, Essex Sep 23, 2009 #16 Nahh, I got a couple of the cheap-o plastic pairs you get with take-away! They're pretty heavy so no problem sinking XD -Rezz
Nahh, I got a couple of the cheap-o plastic pairs you get with take-away! They're pretty heavy so no problem sinking XD -Rezz
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB Sep 23, 2009 #17 Just cleared my fish cuboard out the other day. Threw loads of stuff away. I have a tooth brush it comes in handy for the awkward areas of the tank, and cleaning the filter. Magifying glass.
Just cleared my fish cuboard out the other day. Threw loads of stuff away. I have a tooth brush it comes in handy for the awkward areas of the tank, and cleaning the filter. Magifying glass.
timmystood :-) Joined Oct 28, 2005 Messages 2,815 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Lincolnshire, United Kingdom Sep 23, 2009 #18 Good idea for a thread. People will pick up useful tips from this I think. I just have glass cleaner in mine and all the usual.
Good idea for a thread. People will pick up useful tips from this I think. I just have glass cleaner in mine and all the usual.